Friday, February 5, 2010

Rough and Tumble at Duxbury Window

Tumble cools her boots while she relaxes on the GMC's Montpelier Section's memorial bench overlooking Duxbury Window. She and Rough have just backpacked south on the Long Trail up Bamforth Ridge on a cool July day. Listen in as they relax and chat about other hikers they met and how much they enjoy being out on the trail. Tumble even reveals what she has planned for that evening's vegan dinner. Enjoy this and other podcasts on longtrailpodcast.com.

1 comment:

Asfyxiation said...

I've listen to a few of the podcasts here that you guys have graciously posted and enjoy them so. I'd like to mention that I just hiked up to Bamforth Ridge and enjoyed a rest at Duxbury Window. It's unfortunate but the tree that is in the picture (right of Tumble's hands) has been uprooted. :( Also I did enjoy the range of difficultly the trail had to offer, however found the noise from planes and I-89 traffic to be distracting.